Professional Development Offerings
To view our Professional Development Offerings, please visit our Professional Development page.
Classes throughout the year
Adult Nurse Aide Class – click here for more information.
- Silent Auction for CTE Student-Built Sauna Now Open
- CCISD Career Tech Center hosts Sophomore Open House
- CTE Partners with Local Organizations to Benefit CTE Scholarship Program
- Wescoat Honored for Commitment to Place-Based Stewardship
- CCISD Honored as Gold Recipient of MiMTSS Recognition for 2023
Herman “Winks” Gundlach Read to Ride Program
Each summer students can enter a contest to win a mountain bike if they are between the ages of 6 and 14 and a resident of Baraga, Gogebic, Houghton, Keweenaw or Ontonagon County.
- Read a book, or several books!
- Fill out a Read to Ride entry form.
- Turn in your completed entry form by August 1st, at one of the places listed on the form.
- For each book you read, you have one chance to win. (7 books = 7 chances)
The contest begins May 1st and ends on August 1st. The drawing will be held on or around August 10th.
Entry forms will be available at school libraries, public libraries, the Copper Country ISD, the Gogebic-Ontonagon ISD, by calling 482-4520 and on the web here.